On 11/20/14 I attempted to cash a payroll check from a major university at Walmart in Laporte Texas ( store 5116).I inputted my SSN and was told the check was declined due to info from Certegy.

When I called Certegy that claim that the check was declined due to "analytical models" and " risk factors" involving the check data and that the check itself ( and not my creditworthiness) played a factor.

Something smells but Certegy wont come clean.

I think that Certegy gave me false information.If the check was declined due to something on my credit report, please tell me the truth so I can investigate my credit.

Reason of review: Possible false information given.

Preferred solution: Investigate to see if policies, rules or statutes were violated.

I didn't like: Belive that gave me false info.

Had an Experience with Certegy Check Services?

Comments

World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more