filters
Product:

Certegy Check Services in Athens, Georgia - False info on a declined check

Certegy Check Services - False info on a declined check
Certegy Check Services - False info on a declined check
I wrote a check to Ollie’s on December 5, 2018 and Ollie’s deposited my check as you can see from the photo below but they also charged me again for the same amount as an e-check. So I was charged twice for 1 transaction. I contacted my bank which is Bank of America and filed a claim and it was reviewed and cleared on January 4, 2109 that Ollie’s did in fact make a mistake. Today I wrote a check at Publix’s and they couldn’t take it and so I called you and was told it was due to a declined check from Ollie’s on December 5, 2018. The check was never declined. This must be cleared up ASAP as it is wrong.
Show

Certegy Check Services - Check declined because??

1-13-19 trying to get food, at Kroger. Declined 48.57 ck #1035. I want to no why. NO answer when I call your number.

Certegy Check Services - Need help identity theft fruad

I am trying to fax paperwork Re: identity theft and fraud Keep receiving calls to pay certergy Thru a acquisition company Re: certergy I have never received paperwork Saying they are going to prosecute me My checkbook etc were stolen have police reports court doc They keep saying I need to pay them today—- I’d like to speak to someone w Certegy please 615-775-2181

Certegy Check Services - Bad and need improved

No good at all cant talk yo nobody

Certegy Check Services - Cannot talk to a person

I need to talk with then and their phone system is terrible, you cannot get to a real person!!
Show

Certegy Check Services - Check stopped in error by my bank need to send check thru again

Check returned by bank in error need to redepost check

Certegy Check Services - Try to cash my check

it wont let me cash the check and it wont let me and i want to talk ti live acgent

Certegy Check Services - Declined check

i need to talk to a live agcent

Certegy Check Services - Damm robot

Trying to get ahold of a representative is like trying to pull teeth out of a lion I need to talk to human and not a robot stupid company
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Contact Certegy Check Services

Mailing Address:
Certegy Check Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 30046
Tampa, FL 33630-3046
USA
Phone:
(800) 237-3826

Certegy Check Services Products and Services

Certegy Check Services - Speak to a person

They wouldn't let me speak to a live representative
#1419171