Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

CASH BACK ON CHECK

I REGULARLY SHOP AT RALPHS MKT IN LOS ANGELES, CA

I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY CHECKS. THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS RALPHS AT THE 5601 WILSHIRE BL LOCATION HAS HAD SEVERAL UPDATES AS TO CHECKS.

THE FIRST WAS A LIMIT OF $50.00 DOLLAR CASHBACK AND THE MOST RECENT WAS IN ORDER TO GET CASHBACK ON A CHECK YOU HAD TO HAVE CASH 5 CHECKS. NOW I HAVE A RECEIPT THAT SAYS TO CALL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER I DID.

WHICH REFERED ME TO THE WEBSITE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THAT I CAN'T GET CASH BACK ON MY CHECK

Godaddy refund

Godaddy issued a refund to our checking account, using certegy. We are trying to contact certegy to find out where our refund is.

As far as we can ascertain there is no functional way to speak to a live human being. This is the WORST service I've ever encountered, and godaddy is hearing about it too.

Declined Transaction Dispute

We have been trying to get ahold of a live customer service agent since 5 pm. We have a check that was declined for "insufficient information." The check was written from a trust account out of a real estate transaction and can not be re-issued. Need someone to call us back this evening!

Information

I need someone to call me from Certgy I have a dispute I would like to file but I can never get a hold of a life agent

Questions 4