My check which I received from Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC was rejected (not recognized) at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart apparently uses CERTEGY to validate/authorize checks and CERTEGY rejected mine.

Fidelity Brokerage Services uses BNY Mellon Trust of Delaware as their bank and it was BNY Mellon check.

On previous occasions Western Union did not have any issues with the identical checks. This is how I know that there is nothing wrong with my checks. This time I went to Wal-Mart because Western Union raised their check cashing fees from 1% to 3%.

CERTEGY wants you to use their site askcertegy.com but after providing them with all requested information CERTEGY was not able to give me any answers. Their only message was: “No transaction found with entered Identification details.”

Product or Service Mentioned: Certegy Check Services Check Cashing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 02.

Comments

certegy not too good on their reviews i will just quit shopping at smiths grocery never wrote a bad check in 60 years certegy rejected me twice at the store but has accepted checks in the past THEY SUGGESTED I USE A DIFFERENT FORM OF PAYMENT give me a break fix your problem or operate as a 1 star on reviews i think the store should hire a different check service i wii not shop at a store with their services