Contact Certegy Check Services Customer Service
Certegy Check Services Contact Information
- (800) 237-3826 Toll Free
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Certegy Check Services Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Certegy Check Services to Ask about:
Request for Information:
- “Need to talk to somebody about a insufficient check”
- “Business owner concerned over transactions”
- “Kroger's grocery store ripping me off on fuel points when purchasing Visa cards”
- “I tried to deposit a check and it was declined because my terms of service do not allow for depositing this type of check. I am confused about the meaning and implications of this.”
- “False info on a declined check”
- “Was declined at Walmart”
- “Check information”
Certegy Check Services Rating Stats
About Certegy Check Services
Customer service is a joke, Would not talk to me, Not being able to verify but they have no info to verify, Not being able to speak to someone after hours, Their customer service is a joke
Certegy Check Services, Inc. or just Certegy is a check risk management company. It was founded in 1971. its headquarters is based in Tampa, Florida, United States. Certegy provides check authorization and guarantee services to merchants and businesses. The company specializes in verification and risk analytics to businesses which accept checks as a form of payment for goods and services. All decisions are made based on information in Certegy check writer database. The company can also verify funds with financial institutions. Certegy Check Services, Inc. is governed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Customer assistance is provided by e-mail during normal business hours.
Certegy Check Services is ranked 368 out of 2334 in Financial Services category