As a combat veteran, I receive a govt.issuded check for combat related disabilities.

I went through 6 different stores to cash my check, only to get a denial from the company, who states they don't know why they declined but to call the institution that issued the check.

This company will ruin quite a bit of business for other companies that use their rediculous service.There's is over 587 complaints for them.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of cetergy check services check cashing from Certegy Check Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Certegy Check Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Certegy Check Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Certegy Check Services?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1284164

I'm just trying to figure out how to resolve this Can someone please tell me how. I just want to get my money back from a money order I purchased at Wal-Mart