I had a check returned from Betfair that I disputed and after 5 months of collection letters from Certegy I got a THEFT BY DECEPTION charge from AC municipal that I now have court on 1/3 in superior court. A collection agency filled a felony charge. I'm not only going to take this to trial if need be but once it's laughed out of court I'm going after NJSP/ATL COUNTY PROSECUTORS AND BETFAIR FOR DEFAMATION.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of cetergy check services check cashing. Certegy Check Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cetergy check services check cashing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Certegy Check Services.

Had an Experience with Certegy Check Services?

Comments

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more