Certegy Check Services - DECLINED,DECLINED,DECLINED, that's all that happens!
21 try's of everything from $20 to $1000 and I am a VIP player!
Service SUCKS!!!After 5 calls to a computer and 2 calls to FINALLY a human being that put me on a VIP status my deposit's are still being declined.
ANYONE using to service to try to build a client base for is NUTS!!! At this point ALL casino's need to find another service to use or player's need to find other gambling sites that do NOT use this service. UUUUUUUNNNNNNNRRRRRRREEEEEEELLLLLLL. ILMAO because even this site is a failure!
It states 100 words min.
and I beleive there's more than that already!Denied submission.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "Bought 16oz bag of stop and shop premium kale greens. Says washed and ready to eat but I always wash just in case. So happy I did, found an..."
- "Just found bugs in my chicken corn chowder. Thanks will never eat this product again..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."