Certegy Check Services - DECLINED,DECLINED,DECLINED, that's all that happens!
21 try's of everything from $20 to $1000 and I am a VIP player!
Service SUCKS!!!After 5 calls to a computer and 2 calls to FINALLY a human being that put me on a VIP status my deposit's are still being declined.
ANYONE using to service to try to build a client base for is NUTS!!! At this point ALL casino's need to find another service to use or player's need to find other gambling sites that do NOT use this service. UUUUUUUNNNNNNNRRRRRRREEEEEEELLLLLLL. ILMAO because even this site is a failure!
It states 100 words min.
and I beleive there's more than that already!Denied submission.109fc37c review #469491
You may also like
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- " All my Invicta Watches are broken. I had crown problems, bezel problems, even the the hour markers on the dials falling off. Is that Swiss Made?..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."