Certegy Check Services - DECLINED,DECLINED,DECLINED, that's all that happens!
21 try's of everything from $20 to $1000 and I am a VIP player!
Service SUCKS!!!After 5 calls to a computer and 2 calls to FINALLY a human being that put me on a VIP status my deposit's are still being declined.
ANYONE using to service to try to build a client base for is NUTS!!! At this point ALL casino's need to find another service to use or player's need to find other gambling sites that do NOT use this service. UUUUUUUNNNNNNNRRRRRRREEEEEEELLLLLLL. ILMAO because even this site is a failure!
It states 100 words min.
and I beleive there's more than that already!Denied submission.116ba864 review #469491
You may also like
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I needed money for my business to make it thorough the slow season so I was approached by some funding guys as they call themselves yes they work at a..."
- "I don't know if MagicJack is real business. I buy MagicJack in 2014. It is primitive and have very bad phone service. They have not included real customer service. No phone number to..."
- "I bought a hood for my car. it too 2 weeks to get it. 150.00 for shipping alone. when it got here it was bent!!!!!! we had to unfold it..."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "We ordered a new living room set manufactured by Design 2 Recline (AKA) Southern Motion on January 20, 2014. Defective and/or damaged furniture was delivered on April 7, 2014...."